- Size: 9*7*5
- Material: plastic
- Application: Finger
- Model Number: JPD-500F APP
- Commodity Quality Certification: 3C, CE, FDA, ISO
- Item: Bluetooth Finger Pulse Oximeter APP
- color: Blue, Gray, Silver
- Auto shut-off: 10S
- Usage: SpO2, PR and Perfusion Index value display
- Display: Color OLED color screen adjustable brightness
- Features: Oximeter with Bluetooth APP
- Power: 1.5V(AAA) battery
- Feature: Low-voltage indication, Pulse sound, Alarm function
- user: for kids and adults/ medical and home
- Integrated with SPO2 probe and processing display module.
- Small in volume, light in weight, convenient in carrying.
- Simple operation, lower power consumption.
- The various color of cover can be selected.
- OLED screen display.
- SPO2, PR, bar graph of pulse, plethysmogram, blood perfusion index, battery indication display.
- 4 directions display, 6 display models, large fonts display.
- Brightness control, Demo mode, Setup menu
- Movement interference.
- Alarm function and adjustable alarm parameters.
- Can be connected to a mobile phone through Bluetooth; can support Android and IOS client.
- Auto power-off when no signal after 10s.
- Powered by 2*AAA alkaline batteries.
- Dimensions: 62.0 mm (Width) × 37.0 mm (Depth) × 32.0 mm (Height)
- Weight: 42.5 g (including the height of the two AAA dry batteries)
- Peak wavelength range of the light emitted from the probe: red light 660 nm ±3; infrared light 905 nm ± 5.
- A Maximum optical output power of the probe: 1.2 mW for infrared light (905nm).
- Bluetooth module: 4.0 (single-mode)
Normal working condition:
|Working Temperature||5 C to 40 C (41°F to 104°F)|
|Relative Humidity||15% to 80%, non-condensing|
|Atmospheric Pressure||70 kPa to 106 kPa|
|Rated Voltage||DC 3.0 V|
- 1 x Digital Fingertip Bluetooth Pulse Oximeter
- 1 x Operation instruction
- 1 x Carry Case
- 1 x Lanyard
Wireless Bluetooth Finger Pulse Oximeter JPD-500F Connect Phone APP